2017 Boys Summer Instructional Clinic
Brandywine Lacrosse Club is offering this clinic – for BOYS ages 6 through 13 – to hone the lacrosse skills necessary for the development of youth players. On field movement and explanation of field lines will be discussed as well as continued training on the core skills of cradling, passing, catching, and scooping.
This clinic consist of multi-player (groups) that will be oriented to promote lacrosse team building in the spirit of the BLC. Lacrosse is a contact sport, so full gear will be worn to allow game simulated drills and contact. This clinic will prepare players for our Spring season through positive coaching and early training.
The Instructional Program is perfect for boys who have past experience, but are interested in strengthening their lacrosse skills.
- 6 sessions from Sunday, July 9th through Wednesday, July 26th
- Sundays from 2:00 – 3:00 p.m.
- Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Rain date is July 30th if needed
- $70.00 Program Fee (includes a T-shirt)
- Brandywine High School Fields
- Equipment rentals will be available for this clinic
US Lacrosse membership is a registration requirement (this is our insurance coverage). NO exceptions. CLICK HERE to register and receive a US Lacrosse membership number that is required to complete the registration process.
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Questions? Email: [email protected]