2017 Boys Fall Instructional Clinic
This Fall the Brandywine Blackhawks Lacrosse Club will be offering a clinic to develop skills necessary for the development of youth players, Including off-ball movement, explanation and terminology of field areas, lines, and position expectations. We will continue training on the core skills of cradling, passing, catching, and scooping.
The clinics will be multi-player (group) oriented to promote lacrosse team building in the spirit of Blackhawk Lacrosse. Full gear will be worn to allow game simulated drills and contact.
The fall clinic starts mental and physical preparedness for the Spring season. The BLC is looking forward to start this year looking forward to 2018! We feel these clinics will achieve that through positive coaching and early lacrosse training.
- 6 Sessions:
- Sunday, September 24: 10am – 11:15am
- Wednesday, September 27: 5:45pm – 7pm
- Sunday, October 1: 10am – 11:15am
- Wednesday, October 4: 5:45pm – 7pm
- Sunday, October 8: 10am – 11:15am
- Wednesday, October 11: 5:45pm – 6:45pm
- Rain date is October 15th, if needed
- $90.00 Program Fee
- Brandywine High School Fields
US Lacrosse membership is a registration requirement (this is our insurance coverage). NO exceptions. CLICK HERE to register and receive a US Lacrosse membership number that is required to complete the registration process.
Registration: CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Questions? Email: [email protected]